Ferme Park Road: Two men in their 50s stabbed by group of attackers in Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
Two men in their 50s were stabbed by a group of men during a fight in a house in Crouch End on Saturday.
Police were called to a house in Ferme Park Road at 11.33am to reports of a disturbance.
Officers found two men, one in his early 50s and another in his late 50s, suffering from stab injuries.
They were taken to an east London hospital by ambulance. Neither of their condition is believed to be life-threatening.
According to Scotland Yard, it's believed that another group of men entered the property and attacked the victims before fleeing.
You may also want to watch:
The investigation continues and is being led by officers in the North Area Command Unit.
Anyone who has information that could assist police should call 101, quoting reference number 3033 of October 12.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
- 9 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 10 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister