Ferme Park Road: Two men in their 50s stabbed by group of attackers in Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
Two men in their 50s were stabbed by a group of men during a fight in a house in Crouch End on Saturday.
Police were called to a house in Ferme Park Road at 11.33am to reports of a disturbance.
Officers found two men, one in his early 50s and another in his late 50s, suffering from stab injuries.
They were taken to an east London hospital by ambulance. Neither of their condition is believed to be life-threatening.
According to Scotland Yard, it's believed that another group of men entered the property and attacked the victims before fleeing.
You may also want to watch:
The investigation continues and is being led by officers in the North Area Command Unit.
Anyone who has information that could assist police should call 101, quoting reference number 3033 of October 12.
- 1 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 2 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 3 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 4 Covid-19: Area around Royal Free one of few in UK to avoid deaths
- 5 Free Nazanin: Pressure on government rises as end of sentence approaches
- 6 Arteta concerned about Arsenal striker Nketiah
- 7 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 8 'Paul the Paper' shuts up shop in Crouch End for the final time
- 9 Highgate's Victorian 'pineapple' railings repaired and restored.
- 10 Woodland is being damage - time to show some respect