Fortis Green vet raided in early hours as two suspects are charged with burglary
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged with burglary after a Fortis Green vet was raided in the early hours of the morning on Friday.
Medivet Fortis Green, in Midhurst Avenue, was broken into shortly before 4am and an eyewitness report claimed "four or five police cars", "two or three police vans" and a sniffer dog were deployed.
After police arrested one of the suspects in a resident's garden in Westside flats, he was handcuffed and escorted out of the building.
Charlie Sparks, 25, and Rhys Vieira, 43, both of Colney Hatch Lane, Barnet, appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Saturday charged with burglary.
A Medivet spokesperson said: "Our Fortis Green practice was recently broken into and we are currently cooperating with the police investigation.
You may also want to watch:
"We want to thank our clients for their patience and understanding during the disruption following the burglary, in which a fair amount of damage was caused."
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 8 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town