Fortis Green vet raided in early hours as two suspects are charged with burglary
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged with burglary after a Fortis Green vet was raided in the early hours of the morning on Friday.
Medivet Fortis Green, in Midhurst Avenue, was broken into shortly before 4am and an eyewitness report claimed "four or five police cars", "two or three police vans" and a sniffer dog were deployed.
After police arrested one of the suspects in a resident's garden in Westside flats, he was handcuffed and escorted out of the building.
Charlie Sparks, 25, and Rhys Vieira, 43, both of Colney Hatch Lane, Barnet, appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Saturday charged with burglary.
A Medivet spokesperson said: "Our Fortis Green practice was recently broken into and we are currently cooperating with the police investigation.
You may also want to watch:
"We want to thank our clients for their patience and understanding during the disruption following the burglary, in which a fair amount of damage was caused."
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 9 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
- 10 RuPaul's Drag Race star joins Sadiq Khan to launch eating out campaign