Fortis Green vet raided in early hours as two suspects are charged with burglary
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged with burglary after a Fortis Green vet was raided in the early hours of the morning on Friday.
Medivet Fortis Green, in Midhurst Avenue, was broken into shortly before 4am and an eyewitness report claimed "four or five police cars", "two or three police vans" and a sniffer dog were deployed.
After police arrested one of the suspects in a resident's garden in Westside flats, he was handcuffed and escorted out of the building.
Charlie Sparks, 25, and Rhys Vieira, 43, both of Colney Hatch Lane, Barnet, appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Saturday charged with burglary.
A Medivet spokesperson said: "Our Fortis Green practice was recently broken into and we are currently cooperating with the police investigation.
You may also want to watch:
"We want to thank our clients for their patience and understanding during the disruption following the burglary, in which a fair amount of damage was caused."
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end