Former NDubz star and Belsize Park resident Fazer appears in court
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Former NDubz rapper Fazer has appeared in court accused of driving his Audi Q7 while disqualified.
Fazer, real name Richard Rawson, 27, denied the allegation at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Dressed in a green chequered shirt and black jeans, Rawson spoke to confirm his name and date of birth to the court and deny the offence.
Last year the rapper, of Lambolle Road, Belsize Park, was fined £750 after being found guilty of driving over the 30mph speed limit while at the wheel of a grey Audi in Warwick Road, Earls Court.
The court heard that Rawson was a “successful musician very well known in the music industry”.
You may also want to watch:
Addressing the defendant, the judge said: “As you have heard today, there are various bits and pieces that need to be dealt with to try to resolve this matter.”
When told that he would need to return to court for his next hearing in September, Rawson simply exclaimed “That’s a shame”.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
He was granted unconditional bail and will back before the court on September 24.