Former NDubz star and Belsize Park resident Fazer appears in court
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Former NDubz rapper Fazer has appeared in court accused of driving his Audi Q7 while disqualified.
Fazer, real name Richard Rawson, 27, denied the allegation at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Dressed in a green chequered shirt and black jeans, Rawson spoke to confirm his name and date of birth to the court and deny the offence.
Last year the rapper, of Lambolle Road, Belsize Park, was fined £750 after being found guilty of driving over the 30mph speed limit while at the wheel of a grey Audi in Warwick Road, Earls Court.
The court heard that Rawson was a “successful musician very well known in the music industry”.
You may also want to watch:
Addressing the defendant, the judge said: “As you have heard today, there are various bits and pieces that need to be dealt with to try to resolve this matter.”
When told that he would need to return to court for his next hearing in September, Rawson simply exclaimed “That’s a shame”.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
He was granted unconditional bail and will back before the court on September 24.