Former NDubz star and Belsize Park resident Fazer appears in court
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Former NDubz rapper Fazer has appeared in court accused of driving his Audi Q7 while disqualified.
Fazer, real name Richard Rawson, 27, denied the allegation at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Dressed in a green chequered shirt and black jeans, Rawson spoke to confirm his name and date of birth to the court and deny the offence.
Last year the rapper, of Lambolle Road, Belsize Park, was fined £750 after being found guilty of driving over the 30mph speed limit while at the wheel of a grey Audi in Warwick Road, Earls Court.
The court heard that Rawson was a “successful musician very well known in the music industry”.
You may also want to watch:
Addressing the defendant, the judge said: “As you have heard today, there are various bits and pieces that need to be dealt with to try to resolve this matter.”
When told that he would need to return to court for his next hearing in September, Rawson simply exclaimed “That’s a shame”.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 4 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 7 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 8 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 9 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
He was granted unconditional bail and will back before the court on September 24.