Former NDubz star and Belsize Park resident Fazer appears in court
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Former NDubz rapper Fazer has appeared in court accused of driving his Audi Q7 while disqualified.
Fazer, real name Richard Rawson, 27, denied the allegation at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Dressed in a green chequered shirt and black jeans, Rawson spoke to confirm his name and date of birth to the court and deny the offence.
Last year the rapper, of Lambolle Road, Belsize Park, was fined £750 after being found guilty of driving over the 30mph speed limit while at the wheel of a grey Audi in Warwick Road, Earls Court.
The court heard that Rawson was a “successful musician very well known in the music industry”.
You may also want to watch:
Addressing the defendant, the judge said: “As you have heard today, there are various bits and pieces that need to be dealt with to try to resolve this matter.”
When told that he would need to return to court for his next hearing in September, Rawson simply exclaimed “That’s a shame”.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 9 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
He was granted unconditional bail and will back before the court on September 24.