Former NDubz star and Belsize Park resident Fazer appears in court
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Former NDubz rapper Fazer has appeared in court accused of driving his Audi Q7 while disqualified.
Fazer, real name Richard Rawson, 27, denied the allegation at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Dressed in a green chequered shirt and black jeans, Rawson spoke to confirm his name and date of birth to the court and deny the offence.
Last year the rapper, of Lambolle Road, Belsize Park, was fined £750 after being found guilty of driving over the 30mph speed limit while at the wheel of a grey Audi in Warwick Road, Earls Court.
The court heard that Rawson was a “successful musician very well known in the music industry”.
Addressing the defendant, the judge said: “As you have heard today, there are various bits and pieces that need to be dealt with to try to resolve this matter.”
When told that he would need to return to court for his next hearing in September, Rawson simply exclaimed “That’s a shame”.
- 1 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 4 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 5 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
- 6 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 7 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 8 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 9 Two-year waitlist for mental health patients at Tavistock Centre
- 10 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
He was granted unconditional bail and will back before the court on September 24.