Flasher on the run in the suburb
A PHOTO-FIT picture of a flasher who exposed himself to two girls next to The Henrietta Barnett School in Hampstead Garden Suburb has been released by police.
At around 11.30 Wednesday, November 17 two girls were walking past the H2 bus stop on Northway, near to the school, when a man leaning against the bus stop sign exposed himself and began laughing.
The victims walked past him and looked back to see him running off down Northway towards the A1. The girls then told a teacher who immediately called the police.
The flasher is described as 50-60 years old, 5’8” tall and of medium build.
He was unshaven and was wearing black tracksuit bottoms with a white stripe on each leg and a grey/blue hooded sweatshirt and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
The officer in charge of the case, Detective Constable Mark Bennett said: “Thankfully these two girls came to no harm in this instance, but my concern is that this man could pose a greater threat in future.
“Someone out there must recognise this man from the picture, and hopefully we can make sure that he is found and spoken to regarding his actions.”
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 8 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 9 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote