Finchley Road man charged with murder over Turnpike Lane fatal stabbing
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A Hampstead man has been charged with murder over the killing of Edmond Jonuzi outside Turnpike Lane tube station, in Haringey.
Bilal Mumin, 19, of Finchley Road was charged with murder, section 18 GBH and possession of an offensive weapon earlier today.
He was arrested in Wood Green yesterday afternoon.
Edmond, who was also known as Edmond Preci, was killed on Green Lanes on Saturday June 9.
Police were called to the incident at 9.47pm and found Edmond with stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Mumin will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court later today.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
Police enquiries continue.