Finchley Road man charged with murder over Turnpike Lane fatal stabbing
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A Hampstead man has been charged with murder over the killing of Edmond Jonuzi outside Turnpike Lane tube station, in Haringey.
Bilal Mumin, 19, of Finchley Road was charged with murder, section 18 GBH and possession of an offensive weapon earlier today.
He was arrested in Wood Green yesterday afternoon.
Edmond, who was also known as Edmond Preci, was killed on Green Lanes on Saturday June 9.
Police were called to the incident at 9.47pm and found Edmond with stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Mumin will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court later today.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
Police enquiries continue.