Finchley Road man charged with murder over Turnpike Lane fatal stabbing
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A Hampstead man has been charged with murder over the killing of Edmond Jonuzi outside Turnpike Lane tube station, in Haringey.
Bilal Mumin, 19, of Finchley Road was charged with murder, section 18 GBH and possession of an offensive weapon earlier today.
He was arrested in Wood Green yesterday afternoon.
Edmond, who was also known as Edmond Preci, was killed on Green Lanes on Saturday June 9.
Police were called to the incident at 9.47pm and found Edmond with stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Mumin will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court later today.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 6 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 7 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 8 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal
Police enquiries continue.