Finchley Road man charged with murder over Turnpike Lane fatal stabbing
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A Hampstead man has been charged with murder over the killing of Edmond Jonuzi outside Turnpike Lane tube station, in Haringey.
Bilal Mumin, 19, of Finchley Road was charged with murder, section 18 GBH and possession of an offensive weapon earlier today.
He was arrested in Wood Green yesterday afternoon.
Edmond, who was also known as Edmond Preci, was killed on Green Lanes on Saturday June 9.
Police were called to the incident at 9.47pm and found Edmond with stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Mumin will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court later today.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 3 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 7 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 8 Highgate primary praises new school street scheme restricting cars
- 9 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
Police enquiries continue.