Female victim of West Hampstead pig’s trotters attack had ‘666’ scrawled on car
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for witnesses after a woman’s car was victim to an act of criminal damage involving pig’s trotters.
On Monday, a woman reported to police that her car windscreen had been smashed while it was parked overnight in Hemstal Road, West Hampstead. The number 666 had also been scrawled on the windscreen and a pig’s trotter and three hearts had been left on the car.
The woman said that the previous week the windscreen had been smashed with a brick, but she didn’t report this to police at the time.
Police say there is no evidence to suggest this is racially motivated and are treating it as an isolated incident.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed any unusual activity in or around this area, between 10pm on Sunday and 8am on Monday to call Camden Police on 101. Alternatively, if you wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds