Female victim of West Hampstead pig’s trotters attack had ‘666’ scrawled on car
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for witnesses after a woman’s car was victim to an act of criminal damage involving pig’s trotters.
On Monday, a woman reported to police that her car windscreen had been smashed while it was parked overnight in Hemstal Road, West Hampstead. The number 666 had also been scrawled on the windscreen and a pig’s trotter and three hearts had been left on the car.
The woman said that the previous week the windscreen had been smashed with a brick, but she didn’t report this to police at the time.
Police say there is no evidence to suggest this is racially motivated and are treating it as an isolated incident.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed any unusual activity in or around this area, between 10pm on Sunday and 8am on Monday to call Camden Police on 101. Alternatively, if you wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 6 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 7 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally