Female victim of West Hampstead pig’s trotters attack had ‘666’ scrawled on car
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for witnesses after a woman’s car was victim to an act of criminal damage involving pig’s trotters.
On Monday, a woman reported to police that her car windscreen had been smashed while it was parked overnight in Hemstal Road, West Hampstead. The number 666 had also been scrawled on the windscreen and a pig’s trotter and three hearts had been left on the car.
The woman said that the previous week the windscreen had been smashed with a brick, but she didn’t report this to police at the time.
Police say there is no evidence to suggest this is racially motivated and are treating it as an isolated incident.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed any unusual activity in or around this area, between 10pm on Sunday and 8am on Monday to call Camden Police on 101. Alternatively, if you wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 5 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 8 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden