Father guilty of abusing daughter
EXCLUSIVE: A man from Hornsey has been found guilty of child cruelty after physically and emotionally abusing his daughter for over a decade.
The jury at Wood Green Crown Court convicted him on Thursday following a three-day trial in which the girl, who cannot be named, gave evidence against her father.
The violence began when at the age of two she was left on the sofa at home with her father and he struck her so hard it left four red finger marks across her face.
The man was also convicted of ripping up her books and posters, calling her a slut, telling her he wanted her to suffer and that he wanted to ruin her life, and spitting in her face.
He is due to be sentenced at Wood Green Crown Court on January 7.
You may also want to watch:
For the full story read the Ham&High Broadway on December 16.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation