Expensive coffee products stolen from Kentish Town West station café
- Credit: Archant
Thieves stole expensive brands of coffee and equipment from a café in Kentish Town West station.
Bags of rare coffee, grinders, and ornate teapots were taken from The Fields Beneath café in Prince of Wales Road between 7pm on Thursday, June 13 and 6.30am the following day.
British Transport Police (BTP) say the thieves must have been “agile” to steal the items from the shop.
Officer have issued photos of the high-end goods to jog memories of people who may have seen the perpetrators.
Four 1kg bags of Workshop coffee, ten 250g bags of Extract coffee, ten 250g bags of Federation coffee, 12 Hario coffee grinders and five Piao teapots, as well as an amount of money, were stolen from the café.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Tony Gittins, who is leading the investigation, said: “Due to the nature of the scene, we believe the perpetrators would have have to be agile and of slight build to gain entry into the shop.
“I am particularly keen to speak to anyone who thinks they may have been offered these recognisable products in suspicious circumstances.”
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
Anyone with information should contact British Transport Police on 0800 405 040 or text 61016 quoting background log B7/LNA of 26/06/13.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.