Drugs seized in Highgate village raid
- Credit: Archant
Police raided an address in Highgate today and seized blocks of cannabis and other class A drugs.
Highgate police, acting on a tip-off, executed a search warrant at the property in Milton Road at around 10am.
PC Allan Greig, from Highgate Village neighbourhood policing team, said the warrant followed: “Information and intelligence suggesting drug dealing may have been occuring at the premises.
He tweeted: “Sgt Crozier and our team along with @MPSCrouchend executed a drug search warrant this morning in Highgate ward.
“small amount of Class A drugs seized as well as these cannabis blocks at the drug search warrant in Highgate today.
You may also want to watch:
He said one arrest was made during the raid.
Anyone with information should contact Highgate Safer Neighbourhood team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 10 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords