Discredited Hampstead ‘Satanic paedophile’ activist faces trial over perverting the course of justice allegation
- Credit: Archant
A campaigner who made discredited claims of a Satanic child sex abuse ring in Hampstead will stand trial over allegations of perverting the course of justice.
Neelu Berry today denied one offence at Blackfriars Crown Court.
The 56-year-old has made claims about a “paedophile” cult she claimed operated from Christ Church.
The allegations were originally made by two young children, now in foster care, in a campaign derided as “evil” and “baseless” by a High Court Judge earlier this year.
Ella Draper, mother to the two children, and her partner Abraham Christie, tortured the pair into making the false allegations – which resulted in innocent people being named in online videos seen by millions.
You may also want to watch:
Berry will stand trial on July 11.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 3 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 4 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 5 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 10 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds