Detectives appeal for witnesses after gun fired in Primrose Hill
- Credit: PA ARCHIVE IMAGES
Police were called at around 23.20pm to reports of a gunshot last week but there have been no arrests made so far
Police were called at around 23:20pm on September 21 to reports of a firearm being let off in Fellows Road.
Officers attended and found evidence of the discharge but no injured persons.
Police were then told that a man, aged 20, had attended a central London hospital suffering a gunshot injury.
His injury is described as “not life threatening”.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to contact Trident via 101.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.