Detectives appeal for witnesses after gun fired in Primrose Hill
- Credit: PA ARCHIVE IMAGES
Police were called at around 23.20pm to reports of a gunshot last week but there have been no arrests made so far
Police were called at around 23:20pm on September 21 to reports of a firearm being let off in Fellows Road.
Officers attended and found evidence of the discharge but no injured persons.
Police were then told that a man, aged 20, had attended a central London hospital suffering a gunshot injury.
His injury is described as “not life threatening”.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to contact Trident via 101.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 3 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.