Detectives appeal for witnesses after gun fired in Primrose Hill
- Credit: PA ARCHIVE IMAGES
Police were called at around 23.20pm to reports of a gunshot last week but there have been no arrests made so far
Police were called at around 23:20pm on September 21 to reports of a firearm being let off in Fellows Road.
Officers attended and found evidence of the discharge but no injured persons.
Police were then told that a man, aged 20, had attended a central London hospital suffering a gunshot injury.
His injury is described as “not life threatening”.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Trident and Area Crime Command are investigating.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information are asked to contact Trident via 101.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 10 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.