Crouch End vigil will remember murdered MP Jo Cox
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A vigil will be held in Crouch End on Sunday to remember murdered MP Jo Cox.
The event, at 2.30pm, will be an opportunity to reflect on the Labour MP’s life.
The 41-year-old was shot and stabbed outside a library in Birstall, West Yorkshire yesterday.
Sunday’s vigil will be held under the tree outside Hornsey Town Hall, where there will be candles and singing.
There will also be a Father’s Day card to sign to show solidarity with the MP’s husband, Brendan.
You may also want to watch:
Singing will be led by Songworks Choir.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 6 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light