Crouch End stabbing: Teen found suffering from knife wound in Middle Lane
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was stabbed in Middle Lane, Crouch End last night.
Police were called at 9.17pm, and along with the ambulance service, found the boy with a knife wound - thought to be to his abdomen near to the Monkey Nuts bar at the top of Middle Lane, where it meets Park Road.
He was later stable in hospital.
His next of kin have been informed, but no arrests yet made.
One neighbour told the Ham&High he and his partner had returned home as the victim was being treated by paramedics and police on the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The man, who didn't give his name, said: "He was by the lamppost outside of Matthew's kitchen, he had his top off and was being tended too.
"The police were brilliant, a huge response. I overheard that there'd been an altercation and it had spilled out of Waitrose then down here. I think the victim had tried to go into the restaurant."
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
A member of staff at Middle Lane Food and Wine off-licence said he had heard "loud noises and then the sirens, the ambulance. Boys had been fighting, the guy was clutching his stomach outside the restaurant."
Police enquiries continue.
Were you in Matthew's Kitchen or Waitrose last night? Contact Sam on the newsdesk using 02074330120 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk