Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- Credit: Imogen Braddick
A man in his 20s was taken to hospital on Tuesday night following a stabbing in Crouch End.
The Met Police said they received reports at around 7.45pm of an individual being stabbed in Tottenham Lane.
A police spokesperson said: “Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found a man, believed aged in his 20s, suffering a stab injury. He has been taken to hospital for treatment."
The incident is thought to have happened near to the Yellow Food and Wine shop opposite Holy Innocents Church. Police said they believe the victim's injuries are not life-threatening.
The Met said there had been no arrests as yet, and that enquiries were ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or by tweeting @MetCC and using the reference number CAD7328/15June.
Witnesses can also anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 8 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale