Crouch End man admits sub-machine gun possession and conspiracy to possess cocaine after car crash
- Credit: Archant
A Crouch End man has admitted possessing a sub-machine gun, and conspiracy to possess cocaine, after he was arrested following a car crash.
Tristen Asllani, 28, of Avenue Road, Crouch End appeared in Kingston-upon-Thames Crown Court today with co-defendant, Ndricim Musaj, 24, of no fixed address.
Asllani pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possession of cocaine with the intent to supply it to another.
And he pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possession of cannabis, together with others, with intent to supply it to another.
He pleaded guilty to possessing a scorpion sub-machine weapon.
You may also want to watch:
But he denied possessing it with the intent of endangering life.
And he pleaded not guilty to possessing prohibited ammunition - 23 cartridges of bullets.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
He did plead guilty to the dangerous driving of a Volkswagon on Crouch End Hill and Park Road.
All charges relate to January 25 this year.
Musaj pleaded not guilty to conspiracy to possess cocaine and cannabis with the intent to supply.
He was not charged with firearms and driving offences.
A third man is due to appear in court on Thursday in relation to the incident.
The court used the services of an Albanian translator.
The trial of the three men will take place on July 25.