Crouch End man admits sub-machine gun possession and conspiracy to possess cocaine after car crash
- Credit: Archant
A Crouch End man has admitted possessing a sub-machine gun, and conspiracy to possess cocaine, after he was arrested following a car crash.
Tristen Asllani, 28, of Avenue Road, Crouch End appeared in Kingston-upon-Thames Crown Court today with co-defendant, Ndricim Musaj, 24, of no fixed address.
Asllani pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possession of cocaine with the intent to supply it to another.
And he pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possession of cannabis, together with others, with intent to supply it to another.
He pleaded guilty to possessing a scorpion sub-machine weapon.
But he denied possessing it with the intent of endangering life.
And he pleaded not guilty to possessing prohibited ammunition - 23 cartridges of bullets.
- 1 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 4 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 5 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 6 'The joy of addiction is when you are free of it,' says Hampstead author
- 7 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 9 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 10 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
He did plead guilty to the dangerous driving of a Volkswagon on Crouch End Hill and Park Road.
All charges relate to January 25 this year.
Musaj pleaded not guilty to conspiracy to possess cocaine and cannabis with the intent to supply.
He was not charged with firearms and driving offences.
A third man is due to appear in court on Thursday in relation to the incident.
The court used the services of an Albanian translator.
The trial of the three men will take place on July 25.