Crouch End man admits sub-machine gun possession and conspiracy to possess cocaine after car crash
- Credit: Archant
A Crouch End man has admitted possessing a sub-machine gun, and conspiracy to possess cocaine, after he was arrested following a car crash.
Tristen Asllani, 28, of Avenue Road, Crouch End appeared in Kingston-upon-Thames Crown Court today with co-defendant, Ndricim Musaj, 24, of no fixed address.
Asllani pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possession of cocaine with the intent to supply it to another.
And he pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possession of cannabis, together with others, with intent to supply it to another.
He pleaded guilty to possessing a scorpion sub-machine weapon.
You may also want to watch:
But he denied possessing it with the intent of endangering life.
And he pleaded not guilty to possessing prohibited ammunition - 23 cartridges of bullets.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 7 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
He did plead guilty to the dangerous driving of a Volkswagon on Crouch End Hill and Park Road.
All charges relate to January 25 this year.
Musaj pleaded not guilty to conspiracy to possess cocaine and cannabis with the intent to supply.
He was not charged with firearms and driving offences.
A third man is due to appear in court on Thursday in relation to the incident.
The court used the services of an Albanian translator.
The trial of the three men will take place on July 25.