Crouch End man admits sub-machine gun possession and conspiracy to possess cocaine after car crash
- Credit: Archant
A Crouch End man has admitted possessing a sub-machine gun, and conspiracy to possess cocaine, after he was arrested following a car crash.
Tristen Asllani, 28, of Avenue Road, Crouch End appeared in Kingston-upon-Thames Crown Court today with co-defendant, Ndricim Musaj, 24, of no fixed address.
Asllani pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possession of cocaine with the intent to supply it to another.
And he pleaded guilty to conspiracy to possession of cannabis, together with others, with intent to supply it to another.
He pleaded guilty to possessing a scorpion sub-machine weapon.
You may also want to watch:
But he denied possessing it with the intent of endangering life.
And he pleaded not guilty to possessing prohibited ammunition - 23 cartridges of bullets.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'
He did plead guilty to the dangerous driving of a Volkswagon on Crouch End Hill and Park Road.
All charges relate to January 25 this year.
Musaj pleaded not guilty to conspiracy to possess cocaine and cannabis with the intent to supply.
He was not charged with firearms and driving offences.
A third man is due to appear in court on Thursday in relation to the incident.
The court used the services of an Albanian translator.
The trial of the three men will take place on July 25.