Cricklewood man is charged with murder of woman
A 23-year-old Cricklewood man charged with a woman found dead at her home.
Houssam Djeema, 23, of of Anderson Court, Whitefield Avenue, Cricklewood, has been charged with the murder of Jacqueline Barrett, 34, of the same address who was found asphyxiated on Saturday morning.
A man has been charged with the murder of a woman whose body was found at a house in north London.
Mr Djemaa will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court later today.
An 18-year-old man also arrested following the death has been bailed until later in the month.
You may also want to watch:
Police were called early on Saturday to reports that a woman had been assaulted. Post-mortem tests found the cause of death to have been asphyxia.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 5 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep