Cricklewood man is charged with murder of woman
A 23-year-old Cricklewood man charged with a woman found dead at her home.
Houssam Djeema, 23, of of Anderson Court, Whitefield Avenue, Cricklewood, has been charged with the murder of Jacqueline Barrett, 34, of the same address who was found asphyxiated on Saturday morning.
A man has been charged with the murder of a woman whose body was found at a house in north London.
Mr Djemaa will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court later today.
An 18-year-old man also arrested following the death has been bailed until later in the month.
You may also want to watch:
Police were called early on Saturday to reports that a woman had been assaulted. Post-mortem tests found the cause of death to have been asphyxia.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 5 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds