Cocaine, gun, ammunition and £25,000 cash seized from Hornsey flat as two men charged
- Credit: National Crime Agency
Two men have been charged after a gun, three kilograms of cocaine and £25,000 in cash was found in a Hornsey flat.
On May 7 officers raided a property in Hornsey High Street where the gun - a .32 calibre pistol - and the drugs were stashed behind the toilet and inside kitchen cupboards and a wardrobe.
Led by the National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police Organised Crime Partnership, the raid also recovered 24 rounds of ammunition and a notebook believed to be a ledger for drug dealing.
Arben Sulka, 30, was arrested after attempting to jump off the first floor balcony and was later charged with possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
Elton Osmenaj, 32, who also lives in the Hornsey flat, was arrested at a property in Hampstead Lane on May 8.
You may also want to watch:
He was charged with possession of a firearm and ammunition and possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
Both men will attend Wood Green Crown Court on June 11.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved