Cocaine, gun, ammunition and £25,000 cash seized from Hornsey flat as two men charged
- Credit: National Crime Agency
Two men have been charged after a gun, three kilograms of cocaine and £25,000 in cash was found in a Hornsey flat.
On May 7 officers raided a property in Hornsey High Street where the gun - a .32 calibre pistol - and the drugs were stashed behind the toilet and inside kitchen cupboards and a wardrobe.
Led by the National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police Organised Crime Partnership, the raid also recovered 24 rounds of ammunition and a notebook believed to be a ledger for drug dealing.
Arben Sulka, 30, was arrested after attempting to jump off the first floor balcony and was later charged with possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
Elton Osmenaj, 32, who also lives in the Hornsey flat, was arrested at a property in Hampstead Lane on May 8.
You may also want to watch:
He was charged with possession of a firearm and ammunition and possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
Both men will attend Wood Green Crown Court on June 11.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action