Twenty-five charged with drugs offences after two-days of dawn raids linked to Camden Town drug dealing and violence
- Credit: George Rex
Twenty-five people, including eleven in Camden, have been charged with drugs offences after two-days of dawn raids in Camden, Islington, Brent and Lambeth.
The raids took place in the early hours of Wednesday and Thursday morning. They were linked to drug dealing and gang activity in Camden High Street, near the Camden Lock Market.
The following men have been charged in Camden. Jahnai Dominique, 32, of Augustus Street has been charged with supplying cocaine (class A), being concerned in the supply of crack cocaine (class A), possession of cocaine with the intent to deal and possession of cannabis (class B).
Drillon Reqica, 36, of College Place, has been charged with three counts of dealing cocaine, and possession of cannabis.
Abdullah Abdi, 28, of Snowman House has been charged with two counts of dealing cocaine.
23-year-old Mohammed Jama, of St Edmunds Terrace, has been charged with three counts of dealing cocaine and possession of cannabis.
Abdirahman Said, 31, of Talacre Road has been charged with being concerned in the supply of cocaine.
- 1 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 4 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 5 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 6 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 7 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 8 Start-up delivers home cooked meals to your door
- 9 Gabriel Jesus solves Arsenal's striking conundrum
- 10 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
Khalif Abdi, 19, of Munster Square has been charged with dealing cocaine.
Abdi Mohammed, 31, of Torriano Avenue has been charged with supplying cannabis, and possession of cannabis.
Abdulqadir Albakri, 23, of Wilkin Street has been charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs (cocaine).
Abdulahi Guled, 31, of Malden Road has been charged with two counts of offering to deal cocaine.
Liban Hassan, 22, of Mead Close has been charged with supplying cocaine, being concerned in the offer to deal cocaine, possession of cocaine, and two counts of breaching a Criminal Behaviour Order.
A Haringey man, Sulaiman Jiaih, 33, of Hornsey Road has been charged with five counts of supplying cocaine, one count of being concerned in the supply of cocaine, possession of cocaine and possession of cannabis with the intention of dealing.
The other men charged are from Brent, Islington, Lambeth and Merton.
The men were remanded in custody and appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court this morning.
Another six have been released under investigation.