Twenty-five charged with drugs offences after two-days of dawn raids linked to Camden Town drug dealing and violence
- Credit: George Rex
Twenty-five people, including eleven in Camden, have been charged with drugs offences after two-days of dawn raids in Camden, Islington, Brent and Lambeth.
The raids took place in the early hours of Wednesday and Thursday morning. They were linked to drug dealing and gang activity in Camden High Street, near the Camden Lock Market.
The following men have been charged in Camden. Jahnai Dominique, 32, of Augustus Street has been charged with supplying cocaine (class A), being concerned in the supply of crack cocaine (class A), possession of cocaine with the intent to deal and possession of cannabis (class B).
Drillon Reqica, 36, of College Place, has been charged with three counts of dealing cocaine, and possession of cannabis.
Abdullah Abdi, 28, of Snowman House has been charged with two counts of dealing cocaine.
You may also want to watch:
23-year-old Mohammed Jama, of St Edmunds Terrace, has been charged with three counts of dealing cocaine and possession of cannabis.
Abdirahman Said, 31, of Talacre Road has been charged with being concerned in the supply of cocaine.
- 1 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 3 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 4 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 5 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
- 6 Covid-19 Delta variant cases rising in north London
- 7 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 8 Parliament Hill Lido Café on 'heartwarming' business life in Hampstead Heath
- 9 Hampstead Heath memorial to the band of brothers who fought fascism
- 10 Alexandra Palace turns down request for green mast to mark Grenfell
Khalif Abdi, 19, of Munster Square has been charged with dealing cocaine.
Abdi Mohammed, 31, of Torriano Avenue has been charged with supplying cannabis, and possession of cannabis.
Abdulqadir Albakri, 23, of Wilkin Street has been charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs (cocaine).
Abdulahi Guled, 31, of Malden Road has been charged with two counts of offering to deal cocaine.
Liban Hassan, 22, of Mead Close has been charged with supplying cocaine, being concerned in the offer to deal cocaine, possession of cocaine, and two counts of breaching a Criminal Behaviour Order.
A Haringey man, Sulaiman Jiaih, 33, of Hornsey Road has been charged with five counts of supplying cocaine, one count of being concerned in the supply of cocaine, possession of cocaine and possession of cannabis with the intention of dealing.
The other men charged are from Brent, Islington, Lambeth and Merton.
The men were remanded in custody and appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court this morning.
Another six have been released under investigation.