Chalk Farm double stabbing: Police appeal for witnesses while one victim in ‘life-threatening’ condition
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a double stabbing in Chalk Farm on Friday evening.
Two men, both in their early 20s, were found with stab injuries after officers were called to Constable House on Adelaide Road shortly after 7pm.
The first victim is in a "life-threatening" condition in hospital, while the second - who was found nearby with a single stab wound - is also in hospital but his life is not thought to be in danger.
Detectives have now appealed for information and witnesses to what happened.
On Monday evening a crime scene remained in place, but no arrests have been made. Police enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact officers at the Central North Command Unit via 101 quoting reference CAD 6871/20Sep.
Members of the public are also encouraged to pass on information anonymously by contacting independent charity Crimestoppers using 0800 555111 or by visiting the Fearless.org website.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 9 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike