Chalk Farm double stabbing: Police appeal for witnesses while one victim in ‘life-threatening’ condition
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a double stabbing in Chalk Farm on Friday evening.
Two men, both in their early 20s, were found with stab injuries after officers were called to Constable House on Adelaide Road shortly after 7pm.
The first victim is in a "life-threatening" condition in hospital, while the second - who was found nearby with a single stab wound - is also in hospital but his life is not thought to be in danger.
Detectives have now appealed for information and witnesses to what happened.
On Monday evening a crime scene remained in place, but no arrests have been made. Police enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact officers at the Central North Command Unit via 101 quoting reference CAD 6871/20Sep.
Members of the public are also encouraged to pass on information anonymously by contacting independent charity Crimestoppers using 0800 555111 or by visiting the Fearless.org website.
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 4 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 5 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 6 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 7 Bailed: Men arrested in connection with antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 8 Teenage girls banned from Camden after Hampstead robbery spree
- 9 'No one cares': Mother claims 'horrible' leaks and mould left ignored
- 10 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas