Chalk Farm double stabbing: Police appeal for witnesses while one victim in ‘life-threatening’ condition
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a double stabbing in Chalk Farm on Friday evening.
Two men, both in their early 20s, were found with stab injuries after officers were called to Constable House on Adelaide Road shortly after 7pm.
The first victim is in a "life-threatening" condition in hospital, while the second - who was found nearby with a single stab wound - is also in hospital but his life is not thought to be in danger.
Detectives have now appealed for information and witnesses to what happened.
On Monday evening a crime scene remained in place, but no arrests have been made. Police enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact officers at the Central North Command Unit via 101 quoting reference CAD 6871/20Sep.
Members of the public are also encouraged to pass on information anonymously by contacting independent charity Crimestoppers using 0800 555111 or by visiting the Fearless.org website.
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath