Chalk Farm stabbing victim still fighting for life in hospital five days later
- Credit: Archant
One of the victims of a double stabbing in Chalk Farm on Friday night remains in a life-threatening condition in hospital.
Police were called to Constable House in Adelaide Road shortly after 7pm on Friday, where they found one man who had suffered multiple stab injuries.
As this newspaper went to press, his life was still in danger.
The second man was found with a single stab wound in the vicinity of Constable House shortly afterwards, but his injury is not thought to be life threatening.
Detectives have now appealed for information and witnesses to what happened.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact officers at the Central North Command Unit via 101 quoting reference CAD 6871/20Sep. Members of the public are also encouraged to pass on information anonymously by contacting independent charity Crimestoppers using 0800 555111 or by visiting the Fearless.org website.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute