Chalk Farm stabbing victim still fighting for life in hospital five days later
- Credit: Archant
One of the victims of a double stabbing in Chalk Farm on Friday night remains in a life-threatening condition in hospital.
Police were called to Constable House in Adelaide Road shortly after 7pm on Friday, where they found one man who had suffered multiple stab injuries.
As this newspaper went to press, his life was still in danger.
The second man was found with a single stab wound in the vicinity of Constable House shortly afterwards, but his injury is not thought to be life threatening.
Detectives have now appealed for information and witnesses to what happened.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact officers at the Central North Command Unit via 101 quoting reference CAD 6871/20Sep. Members of the public are also encouraged to pass on information anonymously by contacting independent charity Crimestoppers using 0800 555111 or by visiting the Fearless.org website.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour