CCTV footage shows man being stabbed and woman being punched outside King’s Cross nightclub
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV image of a fracas which saw a man stabbed and a woman broke her leg after being punched in the face.
A 26-year-old man was repeatedly punched and kicked by a group of men outside Scala nightclub in Pentonville Road.
He was then stabbed in the shoulder.
A 28-year-old woman who tried to intervene was punched in the face.
She fell and banged her head on the pavement, and broke her leg in the fall.
You may also want to watch:
The footage, released today, shows the attack, which happened on September 1 last year at 5.20am.
Both suspects ran off before police arrived.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 4 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 5 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 6 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 7 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 8 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
The Met Police has released images of two men believed to be involved.
The suspect who is believed to have stabbed the man is described as a light skinned black man, about 20 years old, stocky, with short, dark hair.
He wore a black hooded top, black trousers and carried what is thought to be a knife.
The second suspect, who punched the woman, is described as a black man, aged about 20 years old. He wore a black jacket and light blue jeans.
Anyone with any information has been urged to contact Detective Constable Arif Sheikh at Camden CID on 020 8733 6047. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.