CCTV footage shows man being stabbed and woman being punched outside King’s Cross nightclub
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV image of a fracas which saw a man stabbed and a woman broke her leg after being punched in the face.
A 26-year-old man was repeatedly punched and kicked by a group of men outside Scala nightclub in Pentonville Road.
He was then stabbed in the shoulder.
A 28-year-old woman who tried to intervene was punched in the face.
She fell and banged her head on the pavement, and broke her leg in the fall.
You may also want to watch:
The footage, released today, shows the attack, which happened on September 1 last year at 5.20am.
Both suspects ran off before police arrived.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
The Met Police has released images of two men believed to be involved.
The suspect who is believed to have stabbed the man is described as a light skinned black man, about 20 years old, stocky, with short, dark hair.
He wore a black hooded top, black trousers and carried what is thought to be a knife.
The second suspect, who punched the woman, is described as a black man, aged about 20 years old. He wore a black jacket and light blue jeans.
Anyone with any information has been urged to contact Detective Constable Arif Sheikh at Camden CID on 020 8733 6047. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.