Cars stolen from Chris Moyles’ Highgate home
Burglars ransacked the �2million Highgate home of DJ Chris Moyles and stole two cars from his driveway on Thursday.
The stolen vehicles are believed to be a Audi RS and Mercedes ML63 AMG worth a combined total of around �100,000.
The cars were later found in Colindale but no arrests have been made.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We are investigating a burglary that took place on Thursday at an address in Highgate.
“Two vehicles that were stolen as a result of the burglary have been recovered and inquiries are continuing. There have been no arrests at this time.”
You may also want to watch:
Nick Grimshaw is set to take over from Radio 1’s longest-serving breakfast host next month.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points