Cars stolen from Chris Moyles’ Highgate home
Burglars ransacked the �2million Highgate home of DJ Chris Moyles and stole two cars from his driveway on Thursday.
The stolen vehicles are believed to be a Audi RS and Mercedes ML63 AMG worth a combined total of around �100,000.
The cars were later found in Colindale but no arrests have been made.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We are investigating a burglary that took place on Thursday at an address in Highgate.
“Two vehicles that were stolen as a result of the burglary have been recovered and inquiries are continuing. There have been no arrests at this time.”
You may also want to watch:
Nick Grimshaw is set to take over from Radio 1’s longest-serving breakfast host next month.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 7 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation