Cars stolen from Chris Moyles’ Highgate home
Burglars ransacked the �2million Highgate home of DJ Chris Moyles and stole two cars from his driveway on Thursday.
The stolen vehicles are believed to be a Audi RS and Mercedes ML63 AMG worth a combined total of around �100,000.
The cars were later found in Colindale but no arrests have been made.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “We are investigating a burglary that took place on Thursday at an address in Highgate.
“Two vehicles that were stolen as a result of the burglary have been recovered and inquiries are continuing. There have been no arrests at this time.”
You may also want to watch:
Nick Grimshaw is set to take over from Radio 1’s longest-serving breakfast host next month.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 Probe into £23m property deal is like 'a vendetta', says ex-deputy leader