Highgate fatal fire: Police name victim of Highgate Mental Health Centre killing
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the victim of the fire at the Highgate Mental Health Centre as 46-year-old Carl Thorpe, of Dartmouth Park Hill.
He died after the blaze at the centre in Dartmouth Park Hill on February 3.
A post-mortem was held at the Whittington Hospital on February 5, but a cause of death is still yet to be confirmed.
Jordan Bramble, 21, of Dartmouth Park Hill, appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court on February 5. He has been charged with murder.
Bramble will appear at the Old Bailey on Thursday April 25.
You may also want to watch:
A 30-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder has been released under investigation.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill