Highgate fatal fire: Police name victim of Highgate Mental Health Centre killing
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the victim of the fire at the Highgate Mental Health Centre as 46-year-old Carl Thorpe, of Dartmouth Park Hill.
He died after the blaze at the centre in Dartmouth Park Hill on February 3.
A post-mortem was held at the Whittington Hospital on February 5, but a cause of death is still yet to be confirmed.
Jordan Bramble, 21, of Dartmouth Park Hill, appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court on February 5. He has been charged with murder.
Bramble will appear at the Old Bailey on Thursday April 25.
You may also want to watch:
A 30-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder has been released under investigation.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points