Highgate fatal fire: Police name victim of Highgate Mental Health Centre killing
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the victim of the fire at the Highgate Mental Health Centre as 46-year-old Carl Thorpe, of Dartmouth Park Hill.
He died after the blaze at the centre in Dartmouth Park Hill on February 3.
A post-mortem was held at the Whittington Hospital on February 5, but a cause of death is still yet to be confirmed.
Jordan Bramble, 21, of Dartmouth Park Hill, appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court on February 5. He has been charged with murder.
Bramble will appear at the Old Bailey on Thursday April 25.
You may also want to watch:
A 30-year-old man who was arrested on suspicion of murder has been released under investigation.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute