Car criminally damaged in West Hampstead pig’s trotters attack
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for witnesses after a car was victim to an act of criminal damage involving pig’s trotters.
The incident was said to have taken place in Hemstal Road, West Hampstead, between the hours of 10pm on Sunday and 8am on Tuesday.
West Hampstead police sergeant, Ian Hutton, tweeted: “Criminal damage to a car involving a pigs trotter in Hemstal road.
“We would be interested in anyone known to be in possession of trotters or other parts of a pig in the area (not sausages or bacon).”
He added there was “no indication” the attack was anti-Semitic or anti-Islamic.
You may also want to watch:
The police ask anyone with any information to call 101.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'