Car criminally damaged in West Hampstead pig’s trotters attack
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for witnesses after a car was victim to an act of criminal damage involving pig’s trotters.
The incident was said to have taken place in Hemstal Road, West Hampstead, between the hours of 10pm on Sunday and 8am on Tuesday.
West Hampstead police sergeant, Ian Hutton, tweeted: “Criminal damage to a car involving a pigs trotter in Hemstal road.
“We would be interested in anyone known to be in possession of trotters or other parts of a pig in the area (not sausages or bacon).”
He added there was “no indication” the attack was anti-Semitic or anti-Islamic.
You may also want to watch:
The police ask anyone with any information to call 101.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 9 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 10 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans