Car criminally damaged in West Hampstead pig’s trotters attack
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for witnesses after a car was victim to an act of criminal damage involving pig’s trotters.
The incident was said to have taken place in Hemstal Road, West Hampstead, between the hours of 10pm on Sunday and 8am on Tuesday.
West Hampstead police sergeant, Ian Hutton, tweeted: “Criminal damage to a car involving a pigs trotter in Hemstal road.
“We would be interested in anyone known to be in possession of trotters or other parts of a pig in the area (not sausages or bacon).”
He added there was “no indication” the attack was anti-Semitic or anti-Islamic.
You may also want to watch:
The police ask anyone with any information to call 101.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points