Car criminally damaged in West Hampstead pig’s trotters attack
- Credit: Archant
Police have appealed for witnesses after a car was victim to an act of criminal damage involving pig’s trotters.
The incident was said to have taken place in Hemstal Road, West Hampstead, between the hours of 10pm on Sunday and 8am on Tuesday.
West Hampstead police sergeant, Ian Hutton, tweeted: “Criminal damage to a car involving a pigs trotter in Hemstal road.
“We would be interested in anyone known to be in possession of trotters or other parts of a pig in the area (not sausages or bacon).”
He added there was “no indication” the attack was anti-Semitic or anti-Islamic.
You may also want to watch:
The police ask anyone with any information to call 101.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing