Camera footage released in bid to trace men
DETECTIVES in Camden have released CCTV images of four men they wish to trace in connection with a serious assault.
The incident took place in Castlehaven Road, Camden Town, during the early hours of Friday, October 1.
At approximately 3.15am, a 48-year-old man was walking in the road when he was involved in an altercation with four men. The suspects ran away, leaving the victim unconscious with a head injury.
Police attended and the victim was taken by ambulance to hospital where he still remains in a serious but stable condition.
Detective Constable Andrew Lock of Camden’s Serious Violence Unit said: “We have released CCTV images of four men and are urgently seeking their identities. I would urge anyone who recognises them to please come forward, and remember that all information will be treated in the strictest of confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
Camden police can be contacted on 0300-123 1212 or if callers wish to remain anonymous they can call Crimestoppers on 0800-555 111.
To see the images follow the link to gallery at top right of the page.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 4 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 7 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 10 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E