Camden Town hit and run: Police appeal after man left in ‘life-threatening’ condition
- Credit: Archant
The Met are appealing for witnesses after a hit and run outside of Camden Town Tube station which has left a man fighting for his life in hospital.
The collision happened shortly after 10pm last night, Wednesday December 4, in Camden Road.
Officers are also asking for anyone with dash-cam footage to get in touch.
The driver failed to stop at the scene, and Scotland Yard said "urgent enquiries" were underway to find them.
A Met spokesperson said: "London Ambulance Service also attended and a man, the pedestrian, has been taken to hospital where he is in a life-threatening condition."
You may also want to watch:
They added: "Anyone who witnessed the incident, has any dash-cam footage or information that could assist, is asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 8234/4Dec."
Members of the public can also pass on information anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 5 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 8 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 9 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives