Camden Town hit and run: Police appeal after man left in ‘life-threatening’ condition
- Credit: Archant
The Met are appealing for witnesses after a hit and run outside of Camden Town Tube station which has left a man fighting for his life in hospital.
The collision happened shortly after 10pm last night, Wednesday December 4, in Camden Road.
Officers are also asking for anyone with dash-cam footage to get in touch.
The driver failed to stop at the scene, and Scotland Yard said "urgent enquiries" were underway to find them.
A Met spokesperson said: "London Ambulance Service also attended and a man, the pedestrian, has been taken to hospital where he is in a life-threatening condition."
You may also want to watch:
They added: "Anyone who witnessed the incident, has any dash-cam footage or information that could assist, is asked to call police on 101, quoting CAD 8234/4Dec."
Members of the public can also pass on information anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing