Man in hospital with 'multiple stab wounds' after Camden Town fight
- Credit: Google
A man is in hospital with multiple stab wounds after reports of a "fight" in Camden Town on Wednesday night.
The victim, 25, is now in a non-life-threatening condition, according to the Met Police.
A Met spokesperson said officers and the London Ambulance service were called to the scene of an altercation in Plender Street at 8pm, but when they arrived the victim was not there.
He had been taken to a nearby hospital in another vehicle.
The police said no arrests have been made and enquiries continue, and asked witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
To speak to the police or provide information about the incident, call 101 or tweet @MetCC, quoting CAD6682/11Aug.
Information can also be provided to Crimestoppers, anonymously, by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 8 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 9 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement