Camden: Police search for witnesses after officer hurt in mass brawl
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for witnesses after an early-morning brawl in Camden left an officer injured.
A large crowd was dispersed in Chalk Farm Road, Camden after the fight was reported at about 3am on Saturday.
A number of weapons were found at the scene and one officer suffered minor injuries.
Police are keen to speak with a man they believe was hurt during the fight but who left before officers arrived and was not given medical treatment.
He is described as black, aged between late teens and early twenties and about 5ft 10in.
He has a ponytail and was wearing a black jacket and jeans during the incident.
Anyone with information is urged to call 0208 345 0158 or 101.
- 1 Mum's Balenciaga handbag 'mistakenly' sold by RSPCA charity shop
- 2 Highgate School abuse: Staff had to 'shake themselves out of complacency'
- 3 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 4 Highgate School to overhaul safeguarding after sexual abuse review
- 5 Crouch End pub calls for dialogue over noise complaints
- 6 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 7 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 8 Man arrested after car overturns on Camden Road
- 9 'Cover-up': Council withheld evidence from watchdog 'behind leader's back'
- 10 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
To remain anonymous, call 0800 555 111.
A 17-year-old boy has been charged in connection with the incident.