Camden: Police search for witnesses after officer hurt in mass brawl
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for witnesses after an early-morning brawl in Camden left an officer injured.
A large crowd was dispersed in Chalk Farm Road, Camden after the fight was reported at about 3am on Saturday.
A number of weapons were found at the scene and one officer suffered minor injuries.
Police are keen to speak with a man they believe was hurt during the fight but who left before officers arrived and was not given medical treatment.
He is described as black, aged between late teens and early twenties and about 5ft 10in.
You may also want to watch:
He has a ponytail and was wearing a black jacket and jeans during the incident.
Anyone with information is urged to call 0208 345 0158 or 101.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 5 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 6 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 Highgate parking changes dropped — two years on from uproar
To remain anonymous, call 0800 555 111.
A 17-year-old boy has been charged in connection with the incident.