Camden: Police search for witnesses after officer hurt in mass brawl
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for witnesses after an early-morning brawl in Camden left an officer injured.
A large crowd was dispersed in Chalk Farm Road, Camden after the fight was reported at about 3am on Saturday.
A number of weapons were found at the scene and one officer suffered minor injuries.
Police are keen to speak with a man they believe was hurt during the fight but who left before officers arrived and was not given medical treatment.
He is described as black, aged between late teens and early twenties and about 5ft 10in.
You may also want to watch:
He has a ponytail and was wearing a black jacket and jeans during the incident.
Anyone with information is urged to call 0208 345 0158 or 101.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 5 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'
To remain anonymous, call 0800 555 111.
A 17-year-old boy has been charged in connection with the incident.