Camden: Police search for witnesses after officer hurt in mass brawl
- Credit: Archant
Police are looking for witnesses after an early-morning brawl in Camden left an officer injured.
A large crowd was dispersed in Chalk Farm Road, Camden after the fight was reported at about 3am on Saturday.
A number of weapons were found at the scene and one officer suffered minor injuries.
Police are keen to speak with a man they believe was hurt during the fight but who left before officers arrived and was not given medical treatment.
He is described as black, aged between late teens and early twenties and about 5ft 10in.
You may also want to watch:
He has a ponytail and was wearing a black jacket and jeans during the incident.
Anyone with information is urged to call 0208 345 0158 or 101.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
To remain anonymous, call 0800 555 111.
A 17-year-old boy has been charged in connection with the incident.