Queen’s Crescent police raids: Nine men charged with drug dealing offences
- Credit: Archant
Nine men have been charged with a range of drug-dealing offences after a series of early-morning raids in Camden on August 26.
The arrests came after 19 properties were searched in the Queen’s Crescent area.
A total of 14 people were arrested, and now nine men have been charged.
Three men – Hendrick and Helije Bungisa, 23 and 28 respectively, and both of Haverstock Road, and Gercelain Bungisa, 28, of Stanmore Road, Harringay, have been charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs and remanded in custody until September 25.
Also held on remand are Muswell Hill man Adam Fontana, 24, of Strode Close, Elliott D’Sane, 25 of Agincourt Road, Belsize Park, and Gospel Oak men Anthony Drummond, 18, of Vicar’s Road and Vincent Breslin, 36 of Grafton Road,
You may also want to watch:
Two others, Jamaal Bradley, 26, of St Alban’s Villas, and Brian Gleeson, 57, of Grafton Road, were also charged with drug dealing offences but bailed until September 25.
Five men, aged between 18 and 34, were also arrested but released under investigation.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 4 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 7 Letters: The floods!
- 8 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 9 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 10 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'