Queen’s Crescent police raids: Nine men charged with drug dealing offences
- Credit: Archant
Nine men have been charged with a range of drug-dealing offences after a series of early-morning raids in Camden on August 26.
The arrests came after 19 properties were searched in the Queen’s Crescent area.
A total of 14 people were arrested, and now nine men have been charged.
Three men – Hendrick and Helije Bungisa, 23 and 28 respectively, and both of Haverstock Road, and Gercelain Bungisa, 28, of Stanmore Road, Harringay, have been charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs and remanded in custody until September 25.
Also held on remand are Muswell Hill man Adam Fontana, 24, of Strode Close, Elliott D’Sane, 25 of Agincourt Road, Belsize Park, and Gospel Oak men Anthony Drummond, 18, of Vicar’s Road and Vincent Breslin, 36 of Grafton Road,
You may also want to watch:
Two others, Jamaal Bradley, 26, of St Alban’s Villas, and Brian Gleeson, 57, of Grafton Road, were also charged with drug dealing offences but bailed until September 25.
Five men, aged between 18 and 34, were also arrested but released under investigation.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close