Queen’s Crescent police raids: Nine men charged with drug dealing offences
- Credit: Archant
Nine men have been charged with a range of drug-dealing offences after a series of early-morning raids in Camden on August 26.
The arrests came after 19 properties were searched in the Queen’s Crescent area.
A total of 14 people were arrested, and now nine men have been charged.
Three men – Hendrick and Helije Bungisa, 23 and 28 respectively, and both of Haverstock Road, and Gercelain Bungisa, 28, of Stanmore Road, Harringay, have been charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs and remanded in custody until September 25.
Also held on remand are Muswell Hill man Adam Fontana, 24, of Strode Close, Elliott D’Sane, 25 of Agincourt Road, Belsize Park, and Gospel Oak men Anthony Drummond, 18, of Vicar’s Road and Vincent Breslin, 36 of Grafton Road,
You may also want to watch:
Two others, Jamaal Bradley, 26, of St Alban’s Villas, and Brian Gleeson, 57, of Grafton Road, were also charged with drug dealing offences but bailed until September 25.
Five men, aged between 18 and 34, were also arrested but released under investigation.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12