Queen’s Crescent police raids: Nine men charged with drug dealing offences
- Credit: Archant
Nine men have been charged with a range of drug-dealing offences after a series of early-morning raids in Camden on August 26.
The arrests came after 19 properties were searched in the Queen’s Crescent area.
A total of 14 people were arrested, and now nine men have been charged.
Three men – Hendrick and Helije Bungisa, 23 and 28 respectively, and both of Haverstock Road, and Gercelain Bungisa, 28, of Stanmore Road, Harringay, have been charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs and remanded in custody until September 25.
Also held on remand are Muswell Hill man Adam Fontana, 24, of Strode Close, Elliott D’Sane, 25 of Agincourt Road, Belsize Park, and Gospel Oak men Anthony Drummond, 18, of Vicar’s Road and Vincent Breslin, 36 of Grafton Road,
You may also want to watch:
Two others, Jamaal Bradley, 26, of St Alban’s Villas, and Brian Gleeson, 57, of Grafton Road, were also charged with drug dealing offences but bailed until September 25.
Five men, aged between 18 and 34, were also arrested but released under investigation.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath