Appeal for dash cam footage after serious collision in Camden
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A serious collision in Camden, which put a 51-year-old man in hospital, has led to an appeal for information and dash cam footage.
Officers launched the appeal after a pedestrian was seriously injured on Camden High Street.
Police were called at 12.55pm last Friday (August 20) to reports of a collision involving a cyclist and a pedestrian.
Officers attended along with London Ambulance Service. The pedestrian, a 51-year-old man, was taken to hospital where he remains in a critical, but stable, condition.
His next of kin has been informed.
The cyclist stopped at the scene. Enquiries are ongoing and no arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating and would like to hear from any witnesses or anybody who has dash cam or CCTV footage of the incident.
Anyone who can help is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 3327/20Aug.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 6 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 7 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 8 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town