Camden fatal stabbings: Second man, 18, charged with murder
- Credit: PA
A second teenager has been charged in connection with the murders of Abdikarim Hassan and Sadiq Aadam Mohamed.
Ben Drummond, 18, of Ingestre Road, Kentish Town, was charged this morning and due to appear before magistrates earlier today.
Officers were called to Bartholomew Road at the junction with Oseney Crescent, Camden, last Tuesday at around 8.30pm, where they found 17-year-old Mr Hassan suffering stab wounds. He died at the scene.
Less than two hours later police were called to Malden Road, Chalk Farm, where they found 20-year-old Mr Mohamed with stab wounds. He also died at the scene.
Drummond was also charged with grievous bodily harm (GBH) and attempted grievous bodily harm against two further victims aged 17 and 24 in Aldenham Street, Camden, on the same evening.
You may also want to watch:
He will appear before magistrates at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court, police said.
The first teenager, Isaiah Popoola, 18, of Grafton Way, Bloomsbury, was charged on Sunday evening with the murders.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Popoola was also charged with GBH and attempted GBH on two victims aged 17 and 24 in Aldenham Street.
He appeared before magistrates at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on Monday.
Four men - aged 24, 23, 20 and 21 - were arrested last Wednesday on suspicion of grievous bodily harm in connection with the Aldenham Street attack.
They were taken into custody at a central London police station and have since been released under investigation.