Help find Calvin Bungisa’s killers: £10k reward from Crimestoppers to aid search for suspects
- Credit: Archant
Crimestoppers are offering £10,000 to help find the killers of Kentish Town man Calvin Bungisa.
Calvin, 22, was stabbed and beaten to death on April 1 in Grafton Road.
Police have previously appealed for witnesses who may have driven through Gospel Oak at the time of the killing.
Witnesses have told police that Calvin was chased before he collapsed and was assaulted by men "seen carrying large knives or swords", but no-one has yet been arrested over his death.
The men in question fled the scene in a stolen car which was found burnt out later that evening.
You may also want to watch:
The reward offered by Crimestoppers only applies to information passed to them - not information given directly to the police.
Alexa Loukas, who runs the charity in London, said: "We are offering this reward to get justice for Calvin and peace of mind for his loved ones and the community in which this happened."
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 10 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
"We urge those who know something about Calvin's murder to contact our charity anonymously. His family deserve closure and answers."
You can anonymously contact Crimestoppers 24/7 using 0800 555 111 or the online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org or Fearless.org for young people.