Help find Calvin Bungisa’s killers: £10k reward from Crimestoppers to aid search for suspects
- Credit: Archant
Crimestoppers are offering £10,000 to help find the killers of Kentish Town man Calvin Bungisa.
Calvin, 22, was stabbed and beaten to death on April 1 in Grafton Road.
Police have previously appealed for witnesses who may have driven through Gospel Oak at the time of the killing.
Witnesses have told police that Calvin was chased before he collapsed and was assaulted by men "seen carrying large knives or swords", but no-one has yet been arrested over his death.
The men in question fled the scene in a stolen car which was found burnt out later that evening.
You may also want to watch:
The reward offered by Crimestoppers only applies to information passed to them - not information given directly to the police.
Alexa Loukas, who runs the charity in London, said: "We are offering this reward to get justice for Calvin and peace of mind for his loved ones and the community in which this happened."
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
"We urge those who know something about Calvin's murder to contact our charity anonymously. His family deserve closure and answers."
You can anonymously contact Crimestoppers 24/7 using 0800 555 111 or the online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org or Fearless.org for young people.