Cabdullahi Hassan killing: Two men cleared of murder at the Old Bailey
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been acquitted of murder charges relating to the fatal stabbing of South Hampstead man Cabdullahi Hassan last July.
Mr Hassan was found dead in Boundary Road, South Hampstead shortly before midnight on July 25 2019.
Amil Choudury, 20, of Walterton Road, Maida Hill, and Mohammed Miah, 20, of Lancefield Street, West Kilburn were both cleared today of his murder at the Old Bailey.
Mr Choudury and Mr Miah were also cleared by the jury of manslaughter, attempted murder, wounding with intent, and unlawful wounding.
The charge of attempted murder referred to an attack on Mr Hassan's cousin, Ayub Hassan, 20, on the same night.
You may also want to watch:
At the Old Bailey, Judge Angela Rafferty QC told the defendants they were free to go.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 6 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17