British Transport Police appeal after man flashes woman on Thameslink train
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police officers are looking for a man who flashed a woman before touching himself inappropriately.
The incident happened at 11.34pm on Saturday January 19 on a Thameslink service between West Hampstead and Herne Hill.
The man is reported to have exposed himself, before touching himself inappropriately.
Officers believe a man captured by CCTV cameras may have information that could help their investigation.
He was wearing a green coat with a furry hood, a baseball cap, with dark trousers and trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the man, or who has more information about the incident, is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference number 710 of January 19.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue