British Transport Police appeal after man flashes woman on Thameslink train
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police officers are looking for a man who flashed a woman before touching himself inappropriately.
The incident happened at 11.34pm on Saturday January 19 on a Thameslink service between West Hampstead and Herne Hill.
The man is reported to have exposed himself, before touching himself inappropriately.
Officers believe a man captured by CCTV cameras may have information that could help their investigation.
He was wearing a green coat with a furry hood, a baseball cap, with dark trousers and trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the man, or who has more information about the incident, is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference number 710 of January 19.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach