British Transport Police appeal after man flashes woman on Thameslink train
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police officers are looking for a man who flashed a woman before touching himself inappropriately.
The incident happened at 11.34pm on Saturday January 19 on a Thameslink service between West Hampstead and Herne Hill.
The man is reported to have exposed himself, before touching himself inappropriately.
Officers believe a man captured by CCTV cameras may have information that could help their investigation.
He was wearing a green coat with a furry hood, a baseball cap, with dark trousers and trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises the man, or who has more information about the incident, is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference number 710 of January 19.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 6 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 7 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 8 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 9 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms