CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- Credit: British Transport Police
A teenage girl was subjected to a man making sexually explicit comments to her while on the Northern line tube.
The British Transport Police have released CCTV images of the man they believe can help them with their investigation.
At around 9pm on October 9, a man on-board a Northern line tube started smoking a cigarette.
He then turned to the teenage girl and began to engage her in conversation.
The victim told him to leave her alone before he started making sexually explicit comments to her.
He reportedly got off the tube at Camden Town.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the British Transport Police by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 2100076363.
- 1 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 2 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 3 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 4 Camden councillors set to give themselves a pay rise
- 5 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 6 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 7 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 8 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 9 Five bedroom Arts and Crafts style house with landscaped garden in Muswell Hill/East Finchley borders
- 10 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111