Transport cops search for men over ‘outraging public decency’ incident on a Northern line tube to Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police are searching for two men after an incident of “outraging public decency” on a Northern Line tube in June.
Between 8.15 and 8.30pm on June 26, as the tube travelled between King’s Cross and Golders Green, two suspects are “reported to have acted inappropriately in front of two women”.
Officers have released images of the men they would like to in relation their investigation.
One of the men was wearing blue ripped jeans and a blue jacket, with the other clad in white shorts and a pale striped t-shirt. Both were pictured with dark hair and cropped beards.
Anyone who knows them is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40, and in both cases, quote reference number 236 of 27/06/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, any informant can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill