Transport cops search for men over ‘outraging public decency’ incident on a Northern line tube to Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police are searching for two men after an incident of “outraging public decency” on a Northern Line tube in June.
Between 8.15 and 8.30pm on June 26, as the tube travelled between King’s Cross and Golders Green, two suspects are “reported to have acted inappropriately in front of two women”.
Officers have released images of the men they would like to in relation their investigation.
One of the men was wearing blue ripped jeans and a blue jacket, with the other clad in white shorts and a pale striped t-shirt. Both were pictured with dark hair and cropped beards.
Anyone who knows them is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40, and in both cases, quote reference number 236 of 27/06/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, any informant can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat