Bright Akinleye stabbing: Fourth man charged with murder of man who collapsed in Camden hotel lobby
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of Bright Akinleye, who was killed in Euston in February.
Bright, 22, walked into a Euston Street hotel on the night of February 18 suffering from stab injuries, and he collapsed and died shortly afterwards.
Silas Loko, 26, of Kinglake Estate, was arrested on September 12 and charged with Bright's murder.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey.
He will face a trial at the Old Bailey from January 27 next year, along with three others.
You may also want to watch:
Tashan Brewster, 31 and of Kennington Park Road, Abdoulie Ceesay, 28, and Oliver Petts, 29, will also be in the dock.
The latter two are both of no fixed address.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
Staff at the Wesley Hotel, where Bright collapsed, tried in vain to save him.