Bright Akinleye stabbing: Fourth man charged with murder of man who collapsed in Camden hotel lobby
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of Bright Akinleye, who was killed in Euston in February.
Bright, 22, walked into a Euston Street hotel on the night of February 18 suffering from stab injuries, and he collapsed and died shortly afterwards.
Silas Loko, 26, of Kinglake Estate, was arrested on September 12 and charged with Bright's murder.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey.
He will face a trial at the Old Bailey from January 27 next year, along with three others.
You may also want to watch:
Tashan Brewster, 31 and of Kennington Park Road, Abdoulie Ceesay, 28, and Oliver Petts, 29, will also be in the dock.
The latter two are both of no fixed address.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
Staff at the Wesley Hotel, where Bright collapsed, tried in vain to save him.