Breaking News: Man hit by bus in Golders Green airlifted to hospital
A man has been airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after being hit by a bus outside Golders Green Tube Station today (Thursday, November 10).
Serious trauma doctors were flown to the scene at 3.30pm to treat the victim in North End Road near the bus terminal.
They made sure he was in a stable condition before airlifting him to the Royal London Hospital in Hampstead.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said the air ambulance was only called for “pretty serious” incidents.
She added: “We were brought in because we have serious trauma doctors who can perform procedures on site.”
You may also want to watch:
The pedestrian’s condition is not yet known.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'