Breaking News: Man hit by bus in Golders Green airlifted to hospital
A man has been airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after being hit by a bus outside Golders Green Tube Station today (Thursday, November 10).
Serious trauma doctors were flown to the scene at 3.30pm to treat the victim in North End Road near the bus terminal.
They made sure he was in a stable condition before airlifting him to the Royal London Hospital in Hampstead.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said the air ambulance was only called for “pretty serious” incidents.
She added: “We were brought in because we have serious trauma doctors who can perform procedures on site.”
You may also want to watch:
The pedestrian’s condition is not yet known.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 7 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 8 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers