Breaking News: Man hit by bus in Golders Green airlifted to hospital
A man has been airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after being hit by a bus outside Golders Green Tube Station today (Thursday, November 10).
Serious trauma doctors were flown to the scene at 3.30pm to treat the victim in North End Road near the bus terminal.
They made sure he was in a stable condition before airlifting him to the Royal London Hospital in Hampstead.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said the air ambulance was only called for “pretty serious” incidents.
She added: “We were brought in because we have serious trauma doctors who can perform procedures on site.”
You may also want to watch:
The pedestrian’s condition is not yet known.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes