Breaking News: Man hit by bus in Golders Green airlifted to hospital
A man has been airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after being hit by a bus outside Golders Green Tube Station today (Thursday, November 10).
Serious trauma doctors were flown to the scene at 3.30pm to treat the victim in North End Road near the bus terminal.
They made sure he was in a stable condition before airlifting him to the Royal London Hospital in Hampstead.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said the air ambulance was only called for “pretty serious” incidents.
She added: “We were brought in because we have serious trauma doctors who can perform procedures on site.”
You may also want to watch:
The pedestrian’s condition is not yet known.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end