Boy pleads guilty to brutal sexual assault of woman in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A boy has pleaded guilty to sexual assault after a woman was dragged into the bushes and had her clothes ripped off in a brutal attack in Primrose Hill.
The 17-year-old male, who is too young to be named, attacked a 20-year-old woman just after midnight last Saturday, April 11.
The violent sexual assault saw the teenager approach the young woman from behind, put his hand over her mouth and pin her down to the ground.
She was then dragged into the bushes in the dark of the night and had her face pushed into the mud. Her attacker then attempted to rip off her clothes.
The shocking incident was interrupted after neighbours heard the victim’s screams and a taxi driver ran to her aid.
You may also want to watch:
Having fled the scene, the guilty teenager’s arrest came only after he was later spotted by officers on live CCTV in the same area. Police say he was following another female at the time.
Appearing at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on April 13, he pleaded guilty to a charge of sexual assault.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 6 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Camden arts charity sets up award in memory of actor Helen McCrory
He will be sentenced on May 6.