Boy, 15, stabbed in chest after gangs clash in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was left with a stab wound to his chest after two gangs of males clashed in Primrose Hill.
Police were called to reports of a group of males being chased by another group near Primrose Hill Road around 9.45pm on Saturday.
Upon arrival, officers found a 15-year-old boy with a stab wound to his chest.
He was rushed to hospital by paramedics with injuries which were not life-threatening.
A 17-year-old boy was also treated at the scene by paramedics for an injury to his head. He did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Primrose Hill was searched by Met Police officers and Royal Parks officers with no trace of suspects found.
No arrests were made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 2 Prince Philip's funeral: Camden firm Levertons to make arrangements
- 3 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 'Negligence put lives at risk': £10k fine after fire at unlicensed HMO
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'