Boy, 15, stabbed in chest after gangs clash in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was left with a stab wound to his chest after two gangs of males clashed in Primrose Hill.
Police were called to reports of a group of males being chased by another group near Primrose Hill Road around 9.45pm on Saturday.
Upon arrival, officers found a 15-year-old boy with a stab wound to his chest.
He was rushed to hospital by paramedics with injuries which were not life-threatening.
A 17-year-old boy was also treated at the scene by paramedics for an injury to his head. He did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Primrose Hill was searched by Met Police officers and Royal Parks officers with no trace of suspects found.
No arrests were made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement