Boy, 15, stabbed in chest after gangs clash in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was left with a stab wound to his chest after two gangs of males clashed in Primrose Hill.
Police were called to reports of a group of males being chased by another group near Primrose Hill Road around 9.45pm on Saturday.
Upon arrival, officers found a 15-year-old boy with a stab wound to his chest.
He was rushed to hospital by paramedics with injuries which were not life-threatening.
A 17-year-old boy was also treated at the scene by paramedics for an injury to his head. He did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Primrose Hill was searched by Met Police officers and Royal Parks officers with no trace of suspects found.
No arrests were made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 2 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 3 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 4 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 5 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 6 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 7 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 8 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 9 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 10 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals