West Hampstead stabbing: Teen charged over Billy Fury Way knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A sixteen year old boy has been charged with grievous bodily harm with intent over the Billy Fury Way stabbing which left another teenager in a “critical condition” in hospital.
The victim, 17, was found in the alley off Lithos Road in West Hampstead with a number of stab injuries on Tuesday evening at around 8pm.
London Ambulance Service and the police attended the scene, before the victim was taken to hospital where he remains almost a week later.
Less than a fortnight earlier, another 17 year old was found with “life-changing” stab wounds to his arm in Iverson Road.
The suspected attacker handed himself into a London police station on Friday evening.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on Saturday November 10 and was remanded in custody before a hearing at Blackfriars Crown Court on Friday 23 November.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity