West Hampstead stabbing: Teen charged over Billy Fury Way knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A sixteen year old boy has been charged with grievous bodily harm with intent over the Billy Fury Way stabbing which left another teenager in a “critical condition” in hospital.
The victim, 17, was found in the alley off Lithos Road in West Hampstead with a number of stab injuries on Tuesday evening at around 8pm.
London Ambulance Service and the police attended the scene, before the victim was taken to hospital where he remains almost a week later.
Less than a fortnight earlier, another 17 year old was found with “life-changing” stab wounds to his arm in Iverson Road.
The suspected attacker handed himself into a London police station on Friday evening.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on Saturday November 10 and was remanded in custody before a hearing at Blackfriars Crown Court on Friday 23 November.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners