West Hampstead stabbing: Teen charged over Billy Fury Way knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A sixteen year old boy has been charged with grievous bodily harm with intent over the Billy Fury Way stabbing which left another teenager in a “critical condition” in hospital.
The victim, 17, was found in the alley off Lithos Road in West Hampstead with a number of stab injuries on Tuesday evening at around 8pm.
London Ambulance Service and the police attended the scene, before the victim was taken to hospital where he remains almost a week later.
Less than a fortnight earlier, another 17 year old was found with “life-changing” stab wounds to his arm in Iverson Road.
The suspected attacker handed himself into a London police station on Friday evening.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on Saturday November 10 and was remanded in custody before a hearing at Blackfriars Crown Court on Friday 23 November.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers