Attempted robbery in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
A pair of would-be muggers has attempted to rob a man in Belsize Park.
A man in his 20s was walking along Haverstock Hill at about 6.50am yesterday when he was approached by two men on a motorcycle who tried to grab his bag.
Police were called just after 7am but the suspects had fled.
No arrests have since been made.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information should call police on 101 or Tweet @MetCC.
Information can also be reported anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 9 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme