Barnet’s most wanted: Police issue appeal to find 10 suspects
- Credit: Archant
These are the faces of the most wanted men and woman in Barnet this week.
Police are appealing for help in tracing the suspects, all of whom failed to turn up to court in the last few months.
Gary Curran, 45, is accused of stealing more than £200 worth of items from a B&Q home improvement shop.
Police would like to track him down after he failed to appear at Hendon Magistrates Court on November 20.
Arkadiusz Studzinski, 21, is wanted for failing to appear at Harrow Crown Court on November 30 to face a charge of grievous bodily harm (GBH).
You may also want to watch:
Police are also urgently seeking 26-year-old Matuesz Bak, who failed to appear at Harrow Crown Court on September 4 after being charged with GBH.
Jose Louzao, 37, is accused of threatening behaviour and is wanted by police for failing to appear at Willesden Magistrates Court on December 3.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 9 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 10 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
Police are appealing for any information concerning Mohammed Salah, 53, who failed to appear at Harrow Crown Court to face a charge of fraud.
Alleged burglar Adam Fontana, 19, is wanted for failing to appear at Harrow Crown Court on November 30.
Paul White, 27, is charged with harassment and assault and is wanted for failing to appear at Hendon Magistrates Court on October 20.
Police want to find 22-year-old Lee Cullinane who is alleged to have breached his community service order and should have appeared at Hendon Magistrates Court.
Ireneusz Luba, 31, is charged with burgling a property on September 3 and is wanted for failing to appear at Harrow Crown Court in connection with the offence.
Police want to trace Casey Allan, 22, from Edgware, after she failed to appear in court on October 5 on one charge of handling stolen goods.
Lastly, 26-year-old Detroit Williams, from Croydon, is wanted for failing to turn up to court. He is accused of stealing a motor vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Barnet’s Wanted Offender Unit on 101 quoting the relevant name.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online.