Barnet’s most wanted: Police issue appeal to find 10 suspects
- Credit: Archant
These are the faces of the most wanted men and woman in Barnet this week.
Police are appealing for help in tracing the suspects, all of whom failed to turn up to court in the last few months.
Gary Curran, 45, is accused of stealing more than £200 worth of items from a B&Q home improvement shop.
Police would like to track him down after he failed to appear at Hendon Magistrates Court on November 20.
Arkadiusz Studzinski, 21, is wanted for failing to appear at Harrow Crown Court on November 30 to face a charge of grievous bodily harm (GBH).
You may also want to watch:
Police are also urgently seeking 26-year-old Matuesz Bak, who failed to appear at Harrow Crown Court on September 4 after being charged with GBH.
Jose Louzao, 37, is accused of threatening behaviour and is wanted by police for failing to appear at Willesden Magistrates Court on December 3.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
Police are appealing for any information concerning Mohammed Salah, 53, who failed to appear at Harrow Crown Court to face a charge of fraud.
Alleged burglar Adam Fontana, 19, is wanted for failing to appear at Harrow Crown Court on November 30.
Paul White, 27, is charged with harassment and assault and is wanted for failing to appear at Hendon Magistrates Court on October 20.
Police want to find 22-year-old Lee Cullinane who is alleged to have breached his community service order and should have appeared at Hendon Magistrates Court.
Ireneusz Luba, 31, is charged with burgling a property on September 3 and is wanted for failing to appear at Harrow Crown Court in connection with the offence.
Police want to trace Casey Allan, 22, from Edgware, after she failed to appear in court on October 5 on one charge of handling stolen goods.
Lastly, 26-year-old Detroit Williams, from Croydon, is wanted for failing to turn up to court. He is accused of stealing a motor vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Barnet’s Wanted Offender Unit on 101 quoting the relevant name.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online.