Barnet and Haringey police live tweet their 999 calls
- Credit: Archant
As part of a social media initiative, police from Barnet and Haringey are live tweeting their 999 and 101 calls.
Barnet police had a call from a person claiming they’ve been conned out of £10,000 and responded quickly to claims of a man being violent outside a shop.
Haringey police were told a member of staff at a hospital has been assaulted.
Officers think a missing person may have been found.
Barnet, Haringey and Enfield police are tweeting under the hashtag #LateTurnLive until 10pm this evening.
You may also want to watch:
Police say they want to engage with residents by letting them follow their shift.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 3 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 9 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 10 Thunder and lightning could return to London on Monday