Barnet and Haringey police live tweet their 999 calls
- Credit: Archant
As part of a social media initiative, police from Barnet and Haringey are live tweeting their 999 and 101 calls.
Barnet police had a call from a person claiming they’ve been conned out of £10,000 and responded quickly to claims of a man being violent outside a shop.
Haringey police were told a member of staff at a hospital has been assaulted.
Officers think a missing person may have been found.
Barnet, Haringey and Enfield police are tweeting under the hashtag #LateTurnLive until 10pm this evening.
You may also want to watch:
Police say they want to engage with residents by letting them follow their shift.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 6 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 7 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 8 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal