Barnet and Haringey police live tweet their 999 calls
- Credit: Archant
As part of a social media initiative, police from Barnet and Haringey are live tweeting their 999 and 101 calls.
Barnet police had a call from a person claiming they’ve been conned out of £10,000 and responded quickly to claims of a man being violent outside a shop.
Haringey police were told a member of staff at a hospital has been assaulted.
Officers think a missing person may have been found.
Barnet, Haringey and Enfield police are tweeting under the hashtag #LateTurnLive until 10pm this evening.
You may also want to watch:
Police say they want to engage with residents by letting them follow their shift.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 4 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate