Barnet and Haringey police live tweet their 999 calls
- Credit: Archant
As part of a social media initiative, police from Barnet and Haringey are live tweeting their 999 and 101 calls.
Barnet police had a call from a person claiming they’ve been conned out of £10,000 and responded quickly to claims of a man being violent outside a shop.
Haringey police were told a member of staff at a hospital has been assaulted.
Officers think a missing person may have been found.
Barnet, Haringey and Enfield police are tweeting under the hashtag #LateTurnLive until 10pm this evening.
You may also want to watch:
Police say they want to engage with residents by letting them follow their shift.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 6 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 9 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation
- 10 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds