Baby girl found dead at Finchley Road flat
- Credit: Archant
A six-week old baby has died at an address on Finchley Road in Hampstead.
The death is being treated as unexplained, and so far no arrests have been made.
A Met Police spokesperson said: “Police were called by the London Ambulance Service to reports of an unresponsive baby at an address on Finchley Road, Camden, at 0822hrs on Tuesday, August 8.
“The child - a six-week-old baby girl- was taken to a north London hospital where she was pronounced dead at 0900hrs. A post-mortem will be arranged in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can contact police on 101.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 8 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 9 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 10 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars