Baby girl found dead at Finchley Road flat
- Credit: Archant
A six-week old baby has died at an address on Finchley Road in Hampstead.
The death is being treated as unexplained, and so far no arrests have been made.
A Met Police spokesperson said: “Police were called by the London Ambulance Service to reports of an unresponsive baby at an address on Finchley Road, Camden, at 0822hrs on Tuesday, August 8.
“The child - a six-week-old baby girl- was taken to a north London hospital where she was pronounced dead at 0900hrs. A post-mortem will be arranged in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can contact police on 101.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 6 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 7 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 8 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 9 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 10 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops