Baby girl found dead at Finchley Road flat
- Credit: Archant
A six-week old baby has died at an address on Finchley Road in Hampstead.
The death is being treated as unexplained, and so far no arrests have been made.
A Met Police spokesperson said: “Police were called by the London Ambulance Service to reports of an unresponsive baby at an address on Finchley Road, Camden, at 0822hrs on Tuesday, August 8.
“The child - a six-week-old baby girl- was taken to a north London hospital where she was pronounced dead at 0900hrs. A post-mortem will be arranged in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can contact police on 101.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 Probe into £23m property deal is like 'a vendetta', says ex-deputy leader