Appeal for information after woman on tracks at Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police are appealing for witnesses to incident which resulted in a woman falling onto the tracks.
British Transport Police are appealing for witnesses after an incident at Camden Town underground station resulted in a 32-year-old woman falling onto the tracks.
The woman had been standing on the platform waiting for her train at around 2.45am on Saturday morning, 3 December, before she felt something from behind and dropped forward.
Luckily, she was able to haul herself back up onto the platform before the Tube pulled in and suffered no injuries.
Investigating officer, Det Insp Paul Watts, said: “We are investigating to establish the circumstances of how the woman came to be on the tracks.
“Fortunately she was not seriously injured, but she could have been had a train been arriving at the station.
“We are keeping an open mind as to how she came to be on the tracks and I would like to speak to anyone who was at Camden Town station around the time of the incident on Saturday morning, who may have seen or heard anything that could help the investigation.
- 1 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 2 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 3 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 4 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 5 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 6 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 7 'Do the right thing': Locket containing baby's ashes stolen from car
- 8 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 9 Bow Lock murder: Victim's two girlfriends give evidence at Old Bailey
- 10 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
“Please contact me by calling 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 quoting reference number 136 5/12/16.”
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.