Appeal for information after woman on tracks at Camden Town
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police are appealing for witnesses to incident which resulted in a woman falling onto the tracks.
British Transport Police are appealing for witnesses after an incident at Camden Town underground station resulted in a 32-year-old woman falling onto the tracks.
The woman had been standing on the platform waiting for her train at around 2.45am on Saturday morning, 3 December, before she felt something from behind and dropped forward.
Luckily, she was able to haul herself back up onto the platform before the Tube pulled in and suffered no injuries.
Investigating officer, Det Insp Paul Watts, said: “We are investigating to establish the circumstances of how the woman came to be on the tracks.
You may also want to watch:
“Fortunately she was not seriously injured, but she could have been had a train been arriving at the station.
“We are keeping an open mind as to how she came to be on the tracks and I would like to speak to anyone who was at Camden Town station around the time of the incident on Saturday morning, who may have seen or heard anything that could help the investigation.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 10 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
“Please contact me by calling 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016 quoting reference number 136 5/12/16.”
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.