Appeal after stabbing of two 15-year-old boys in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of eight people they would like to speak to in connection with the stabbing of two teenagers.
Officers and paramedics were called to Gray’s Inn Road, Camden, at about 3pm on Tuesday, March 21 after receiving reports that two 15-year-olds had been injured in an attack.
The victims were approached by a gang wearing hoods and bandanas in Seaford Street. They were asked where they came from before being stabbed in the legs.
Their attackers – two of whom were on bikes – then fled in the direction of Harrison Street.
Both boys were taken to a central London hospital from where they have since been discharged.
Commenting, Pc Nick Raczkowiak said: “The two victims were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and this was an indiscriminate, very violent attack which could have had graver consequences.
“We would urge anyone who recognises the young men in these images to come forward and assist police. Any information would be treated with the strictest confidence,” he added.
- 1 A Level results 2022 live: Camden, Barnet and Haringey schools as they come in
- 2 'Fragile' Highgate Hill raised road to be repaired
- 3 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 4 Plumber found guilty of road rage murder of Deliveroo driver
- 5 'Opportunities in Camden as students receive their results'
- 6 Five-bedroom house with garden and roof terrace in Kentish Town
- 7 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 8 'Incredibly kind and caring': Tribute to wife who died with brain tumour
- 9 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 10 Crouch End bar loses licence as court appeal fails
Anyone who witnessed the incident or recognises the people in the images should call 0208 733 4359, tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.