Appeal after stabbing of two 15-year-old boys in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of eight people they would like to speak to in connection with the stabbing of two teenagers.
Officers and paramedics were called to Gray’s Inn Road, Camden, at about 3pm on Tuesday, March 21 after receiving reports that two 15-year-olds had been injured in an attack.
The victims were approached by a gang wearing hoods and bandanas in Seaford Street. They were asked where they came from before being stabbed in the legs.
Their attackers – two of whom were on bikes – then fled in the direction of Harrison Street.
Both boys were taken to a central London hospital from where they have since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Commenting, Pc Nick Raczkowiak said: “The two victims were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and this was an indiscriminate, very violent attack which could have had graver consequences.
“We would urge anyone who recognises the young men in these images to come forward and assist police. Any information would be treated with the strictest confidence,” he added.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
Anyone who witnessed the incident or recognises the people in the images should call 0208 733 4359, tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.