Appeal after stabbing of two 15-year-old boys in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of eight people they would like to speak to in connection with the stabbing of two teenagers.
Officers and paramedics were called to Gray’s Inn Road, Camden, at about 3pm on Tuesday, March 21 after receiving reports that two 15-year-olds had been injured in an attack.
The victims were approached by a gang wearing hoods and bandanas in Seaford Street. They were asked where they came from before being stabbed in the legs.
Their attackers – two of whom were on bikes – then fled in the direction of Harrison Street.
Both boys were taken to a central London hospital from where they have since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Commenting, Pc Nick Raczkowiak said: “The two victims were in the wrong place at the wrong time, and this was an indiscriminate, very violent attack which could have had graver consequences.
“We would urge anyone who recognises the young men in these images to come forward and assist police. Any information would be treated with the strictest confidence,” he added.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 4 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 7 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
Anyone who witnessed the incident or recognises the people in the images should call 0208 733 4359, tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.