Ally Pally crash: Pedestrian in hospital after being trapped when van fled police and crashed into two parked cars
- Credit: Archant
A van crashed into two parked cars, trapping a pedestrian between them, after making off from police on Sunday morning.
The incident occurred where Palace Gates Road meets Bedford Road next to Alexandra Palace station “shortly before 11” in the morning.
Police had signalled for the driver of the van to pull over in Buckingham Road, but this did not happen and instead the vehicle was driven a short distance before colliding with the two parked cars.
Scotland Yard reported the pedestrian who became trapped was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital for treatment.
It is thought their injuries are “neither life-changing or life threatening”.
You may also want to watch:
The van driver also received medical attention.
Police enquiries continue.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
Did you see what happened? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 07785616237 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk