Ally Pally crash: Pedestrian in hospital after being trapped when van fled police and crashed into two parked cars
- Credit: Archant
A van crashed into two parked cars, trapping a pedestrian between them, after making off from police on Sunday morning.
The incident occurred where Palace Gates Road meets Bedford Road next to Alexandra Palace station “shortly before 11” in the morning.
Police had signalled for the driver of the van to pull over in Buckingham Road, but this did not happen and instead the vehicle was driven a short distance before colliding with the two parked cars.
Scotland Yard reported the pedestrian who became trapped was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital for treatment.
It is thought their injuries are “neither life-changing or life threatening”.
You may also want to watch:
The van driver also received medical attention.
Police enquiries continue.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
Did you see what happened? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 07785616237 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk