Muswell Hill stabbing: Police search for attacker after 18-year-old knifed
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is recovering in hospital after being stabbed in Muswell Hill last night.
Police were called to Muswell Hill just before 9.20pm where they found an 18-year-old who was suffering from stab wounds.
It’s believed the incident took place near the bus stop outside Muswell Hill Primary School.
He was treated at the scene before being rushed to hospital. Paramedics initially thought his injuries were life threatening, before reassessing them as non-life threatening, according to Scotland Yard.
The road was closed off for hours while investigations took place. Locals reported police helicopters overhead as police searched for the attackers.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council