Muswell Hill stabbing: Police search for attacker after 18-year-old knifed
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is recovering in hospital after being stabbed in Muswell Hill last night.
Police were called to Muswell Hill just before 9.20pm where they found an 18-year-old who was suffering from stab wounds.
It’s believed the incident took place near the bus stop outside Muswell Hill Primary School.
He was treated at the scene before being rushed to hospital. Paramedics initially thought his injuries were life threatening, before reassessing them as non-life threatening, according to Scotland Yard.
The road was closed off for hours while investigations took place. Locals reported police helicopters overhead as police searched for the attackers.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 8 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 9 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 10 Hampstead woman's mission to bring greater racial equality in education