Muswell Hill stabbing: Police search for attacker after 18-year-old knifed
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is recovering in hospital after being stabbed in Muswell Hill last night.
Police were called to Muswell Hill just before 9.20pm where they found an 18-year-old who was suffering from stab wounds.
It’s believed the incident took place near the bus stop outside Muswell Hill Primary School.
He was treated at the scene before being rushed to hospital. Paramedics initially thought his injuries were life threatening, before reassessing them as non-life threatening, according to Scotland Yard.
The road was closed off for hours while investigations took place. Locals reported police helicopters overhead as police searched for the attackers.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 9 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83