Muswell Hill stabbing: Police search for attacker after 18-year-old knifed
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is recovering in hospital after being stabbed in Muswell Hill last night.
Police were called to Muswell Hill just before 9.20pm where they found an 18-year-old who was suffering from stab wounds.
It’s believed the incident took place near the bus stop outside Muswell Hill Primary School.
He was treated at the scene before being rushed to hospital. Paramedics initially thought his injuries were life threatening, before reassessing them as non-life threatening, according to Scotland Yard.
The road was closed off for hours while investigations took place. Locals reported police helicopters overhead as police searched for the attackers.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 6 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds
- 10 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears