18-year-old knifed on his own doorstep
CAMDEN police have released CCTV images of a man suspected of stabbing a teenager at his home in Rowley Way.
The suspect launched the horrific attack after knocking on his victim’s door at 9.30pm on January 18.
When the 18-year-old answered the thug knifed him in the face and neck, leaving him with such serious injuries he has since had to undergo plastic surgery.
The victim then retreated and the attacker ran off.
Detective Constable Nic Caiger, from Camden’s Violent Crime Unit, said: “This was a very serious and nasty assault which left a man with severe cuts and needing surgery.
You may also want to watch:
“I urge anyone who may be able to identify the suspect to contact Camden police.”
Anyone who recognises the suspect or has information regarding the incident is asked to call 0208 733 6572 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher