18-year-old knifed on his own doorstep
CAMDEN police have released CCTV images of a man suspected of stabbing a teenager at his home in Rowley Way.
The suspect launched the horrific attack after knocking on his victim’s door at 9.30pm on January 18.
When the 18-year-old answered the thug knifed him in the face and neck, leaving him with such serious injuries he has since had to undergo plastic surgery.
The victim then retreated and the attacker ran off.
Detective Constable Nic Caiger, from Camden’s Violent Crime Unit, said: “This was a very serious and nasty assault which left a man with severe cuts and needing surgery.
You may also want to watch:
“I urge anyone who may be able to identify the suspect to contact Camden police.”
Anyone who recognises the suspect or has information regarding the incident is asked to call 0208 733 6572 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
- 10 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown