18-year-old knifed on his own doorstep
CAMDEN police have released CCTV images of a man suspected of stabbing a teenager at his home in Rowley Way.
The suspect launched the horrific attack after knocking on his victim’s door at 9.30pm on January 18.
When the 18-year-old answered the thug knifed him in the face and neck, leaving him with such serious injuries he has since had to undergo plastic surgery.
The victim then retreated and the attacker ran off.
Detective Constable Nic Caiger, from Camden’s Violent Crime Unit, said: “This was a very serious and nasty assault which left a man with severe cuts and needing surgery.
You may also want to watch:
“I urge anyone who may be able to identify the suspect to contact Camden police.”
Anyone who recognises the suspect or has information regarding the incident is asked to call 0208 733 6572 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate